Thursday, December 18, 2008

University of Delaware Hottie Sexy Lingerie Posing in BF Dorm Room

Source: www.GutterUncensored.com

The University of Delaware has its best attraction in years with this girl. No doubt her ex-boyfriend leaked these pictures but she has nothing to be ashame of with her POA body. There is a chance that she posted these pictures online of herself with our Myspace camwhoring culture since no naughty bits are exposed. Anyhow, I am thinking about a road trip to Delaware to investigate this matter in detailed. Why I never thought of having slutty co-eds modeling lingerie while I take pictures? I am such an idiots... This is the kinda shit every father fears when sending his little girl to university. LOL... Nothing but good clean college fun here. Click on pictures to enlarge!


I should have went to University of Delaware.

No comments: